Teaching the Art of Aesthetics since 2006
WHO WE ARE
The American Association of Aesthetic Medicine and Surgery (AAAMS) has been committed to training physicians, registered nurses and practitioners in the art of aesthetics and non-invasive cosmetic surgery through a practical, clear-cut approach with safety in mind since 2006. The AAAMS is the only place where nurses, practitioners and physicians can receive formal cosmetic surgery training in aesthetic medicine and surgery. The AAAMS was developed as a specialty board that can set the standards for aesthetic and cosmetic surgery training. The AAAMS courses are hands-on workshops and conferences of consistent matter that represent a comprehensive formal training. The AAAMS serves to set these standards to establish reconstructive, aesthetic surgery and medicine as a separate specialty in the world of medicine. The goal of the association is to ensure uniform excellence in the care of patients all over the world.
What We Do
The rapid demand and acceptance of the public for aesthetic medical services such as dermatology and cosmetic surgery substantiate the importance and the need to standardize aesthetic surgery training. Many untrained practitioners are performing cosmetic surgery procedures without acquiring proper surgery training, knowledge, depth and level of experience that this discipline deserves. The American Association of Aesthetic Medicine and Surgery (AAAMS) is committed to training medical professionals on the art of aesthetic medicine and surgery through a practical, clear-cut approach with safety in mind. Comprehensive aesthetic certification programs include medical aesthetics, aesthetic surgery and aesthetic practice management.
The American Association of Aesthetic Medicine and Surgery (AAAMS) offers the most comprehensive range of aesthetic training courses. AAAMS program directors are highly qualified internationally renowned physicians who have over 100 years of combined aesthetic medicine and surgery training experience and have lectured and demonstrated live to over 5,000 practitioners across Europe, Middle East, Asia, Africa, South America, and North America.
- Trained over 5,000 medical practitioners since 2006
- Offers the most comprehensive and wide range of training courses
- Courses taught by qualified physicians in over five languages in classes around the globe
- Sets the international standard in aesthetic medicine and surgery training
Over the past 17 years, AAAMS has been offering the following courses:
- Aesthetics 101 Training
- Aesthetics 102 Training
- Basic and Advanced Botulinum Toxin and Fillers Preceptorships
- PRP Training
- TCA Peel and Basic Laser Training
- Express Liposuction
- Advanced Liposuction Preceptorship
- Basic and Advanced Fat Grafting Preceptorship
- RinoLook Training
- The “One-Hour” Facelift Training
- Serdev’s Suture Suspension Lift (SSL): SMAS Lift
- And more!
AAAMS surgery training courses have been held in numerous locations, including:
- United States: Beverly Hills, Marina Del Rey, Century City, San Mateo, Fremont, and Sacramento, California; Las Vegas, Nevada; Boise, Idaho; Hilton Head and Charleston, South Carolina; Oklahoma City, Oklahoma; Kansas City, Missouri; San Antonio, Texas; Coral Springs, Orlando, Miami, and Tampa, Florida; and Jersey City, New Jersey
- Europe: France, Monaco, England, Sweden, Slovakia and Bulgaria
- Africa: Morocco and South Africa
- Asia: Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Taiwan, and Kazakhstan
- South America: Colombia