Aesthetics Training 101 Hybrid (AES 101 H)
This comprehensive, hands-on aesthetic training program consists of two modules:
- Module 1: Self-paced online Facial Aesthetics 101 Series and chemical peeling
- Module 2: Full day of live hands-on training on botulinum toxins and dermal fillers.
Completion of the Facial Aesthetics 101 Series is mandatory prior to attending the live hands-on training.
CERTIFICATIONS: BOTULINUM TOXINS (BOTOX®), FILLERS, CHEMICAL PEELS
9/30, 10/28, 11/18, 12/16
10-20% discount for members
17 CE/CME credits available with FA 101
ABOUT THE COURSE
This aesthetics course is intended for practitioners with minimal to no previous experience performing aesthetic procedures that are looking to acquire the proper knowledge, skills and certification to conduct injections, including Botox and dermal fillers.
Students who complete the course receive certifications for:
- Botulinum Toxin (Botox)
- Dermal fillers
- Chemical peels
This course has a maximum of 9 participants to guarantee each student ample one-on-one time with instructors.
STUDENTS MUST BE A CURRENTLY LICENSED:
(DDS, DMD, BDS)
- Chemical Peel Training Video: an online didactic training on chemical peels and a training video demo.
Live Hands-on Practice
Put your new knowledge to the test by practicing on lifelike mannequins and real human models at the AAAMS headquarters in Beverly Hills, California.
Conclusion and Graduation Ceremony
Students who complete the training receive a framed certificate of completion during a graduation ceremony.
Virtual & In-Person, Live
17 Hours + 1 Full Hands-On Training Day
$2,950 for non-members
$2,675 for AAAMS Basic Members
$2,600 for AAAMS Associate Members
$2,500 for AAAMS Fellow Members
Students are responsible for their own travel costs and arrangements. Please contact us if you need assistance or information as you plan your arrival including hotel recommendations.
Air travelers can fly into LAX and take an Uber or cab to AAAMS’s headquarters.
- Sofitel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills
- Kimpton Hotel Wilshire
- AC Hotel by Marriott Beverly Hills
- Petit Ermitage
- SLS Hotel
CAN'T COME TO BEVERLY HILLS? TAKE OUR COMPLETELY ONLINE COURSE:
What’s included in your course fees:
- FREE 12-month AAAMS Associate Membership with full benefits
- Course attendance
- All hands-on materials and training supplies (including mannequins and injectables)
- Didactic classroom time as well as hands-on training with real patients
- Customizable marketing tools for your practice including start-up forms, patient history, consents, policy & procedures
- Instructional videos
- A certificate of course completion
- Option to earn 17 CE/CME credits with FA 101
- Travel costs are not included
B O N U S ! You will automatically become an AAAMS Associate Member. Benefits include:
- 12-month access to the AAAMS Aesthetics Network, the only social media network in North America for aesthetics professionals to meet, collaborate, and learn from one another
- Huge discounts on most AAAMS training courses (up to 25% off)
- Free mini-courses
- Discounts on 1-on-1 virtual consultations with an aesthetics expert (up to 50% off)
- Unlimited access to the latest articles published by prominent aesthetic and cosmetic journals
- The ability to share a clinical case and get personalized feedback from an aesthetics master
- Access to quarterly, virtual, interactive case presentations, demos, and discussions
- Invaluable access to an open forum of like-minded, innovative medical professionals seeking to grow their practice
- A certificate or plaque of your membership with the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine and Surgery.
- Click here to read a full list of member benefits!
2023 Course Dates
CE/CME provided by Oakstone Publishing
REVIEWED FOR RE-RELEASE: December 1, 2022
DATE CREDITS EXPIRE: December 1, 2024
DATE OF ORIGINAL RELEASE: June 01, 2016
For full information on this activity, please visit our CME & CE Accreditation page.