Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty Training (RNO 201)
The goal of this online program is to teach practitioners how to safely and accurately perform non-surgical rhinoplasty using dermal fillers and neurotoxins. Attendees learn the concept of non-surgical rhinoplasty, nose anatomy, danger and safe injection zones, aesthetic analysis of the nose, proper patients selection, treatment plan, dermal fillers injectable techniques, indications, contraindications, complications and how to manage these complications.
ABOUT THE COURSE
The course begins with an introduction to the process of evaluating, marking, and injecting a patient to change the appearance of the nose.
- Introduction to Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty
- Nose Surface Topography
- Aesthetic Analysis of the Nose
- Gender & Ethnicity Differences
- Nose Anatomy 101
- Angular Rhinoplasty Concept and Techniques
- Neurotoxin Injection for Nose
STUDENTS MUST BE A CURRENTLY LICENSED:
(MD, DO, OB/GYN)
(DDS, DMD, BDS)
Upon completion of the course, students will:
- Identify the anatomy and physiology of the nose, with special attention to blood vessels and nerves so they can be avoided during treatment.
- Recognize the important structures of the nose with regards to injectables and its appropriate use.
- Identify key nose features and formulate a treatment plan to use injectables to enhance its appearance.
- Apply different injection techniques for optimal patient outcomes while avoiding/reducing the risk of complications.
Dr. Sam Assassa, M.D.,
President of The American Association of Aesthetic Medicine and Surgery (AAAMS)
Dr. Sam Assassa is a world-renowned non-invasive and aesthetic cosmetic surgery specialist. In 1995, he founded Beverly Hills Aesthetics, a cosmetic surgery center providing clients with non-invasive surgical and laser services in the comfort of his state-of-the-art facility. Dr. Assassa has extensive experience in minimally invasive medical and surgical aesthetics, has performed over 25,000 aesthetic procedures, and has lectured in over 15 countries in 3 continents to over 5,000 delegates. He is an avid contributor to the global advancement of innovative liposuction techniques and medical aesthetic procedures.