Aesthetics Training 101 Virtual (AES 101 V)
This comprehensive aesthetics training program consists of two modules:
- Module 1: Self-paced online Facial Aesthetics 101 Series and chemical peeling
- Module 2: Full day of virtual hands-on training on botulinum toxins and dermal fillers.
Completion of the Facial Aesthetics 101 Series is mandatory prior to attending the virtual hands-on training.
UPCOMING 2023 DATES
9/29, 10/27, 11/17, 12/15
$2,950 for non-members
10-20% discount for members
17 CE/CME credits with FA 101
CERTIFICATIONS: BOTULINUM TOXINS (BOTOX®), FILLERS, CHEMICAL PEELS
LEARN ABOUT THE COURSE FROM FORMER STUDENTS:
ABOUT THE COURSE
This aesthetics course is intended for practitioners with minimal to no previous experience performing aesthetic procedures that are looking to acquire the proper knowledge, skills and certification to inject, including Botox and dermal fillers.
Students who complete the course receive certifications for:
- Botulinum Toxin (Botox)
- Dermal fillers
- Chemical peels
- Self-paced online training session, Facial Aesthetics 101 Series (included in registration fee)
Virtual course advantages for enrollees:
- Eliminate Long Distance Travel Time (average 2 days)
- Eliminate Long Distance Travel cost (average $500)
- Eliminate Hotel accommodation cost
This course has a maximum of 4 participants to guarantee each student ample one-on-one time with instructors.
STUDENTS MUST BE A CURRENTLY LICENSED:
(DDS, DMD, BDS)
Toxins 101, and Dermal Fillers 101.
- Chemical Peel Training Video: an online didactic training on chemical peel as well as a training video demo.
Virtual Hands-on Practice
Put your new knowledge to the test by practicing on lifelike mannequins and real human models in the comfort of your own home and get instant coaching and feedback from peers and experts.
Q&A will be conducted after each clinical case.
Students who complete the training receive a framed certificate of completion via mail.
17 hours + 1 Full Hands-On Training Day
$2,950 for non-members
$2,675 for AAAMS Basic Members
$2,600 for AAAMS Associate Members
$2,500 for AAAMS Fellow Members
What’s included in your course fees:
- FREE 12-month AAAMS Associat Membership
- Course attendance
- All hands-on materials and training supplies (including mannequins and injectables)
- Didactic virtual classroom time as well as virtual hands-on training with real patients
- Customizable marketing tools for your practice including start-up forms, patient history, consents, policy & procedures
- Instructional videos
- A certificate of course completion
- One-year associate membership in AAAMS ($395 value)
- Option to earn 17 CE/CME credits with FA 101
B O N U S ! You will automatically become an AAAMS Associate Member. Benefits include:
- 12-month access to the AAAMS Aesthetics Network, the only social media network in North America for aesthetics professionals to meet, collaborate, and learn from one another
- Huge discounts on most AAAMS training courses (up to 25% off)
- Free mini-courses
- Discounts on 1-on-1 virtual consultations with an aesthetics expert (up to 50% off)
- Unlimited access to the latest articles published by prominent aesthetic and cosmetic journals
- The ability to share a clinical case and get personalized feedback from an aesthetics master
- Access to quarterly, virtual, interactive case presentations, demos, and discussions
- Invaluable access to an open forum of like-minded, innovative medical professionals seeking to grow their practice
- A certificate or plaque of your membership with the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine and Surgery.
- Click here to read a full list of member benefits!
CE/CME provided by Oakstone Publishing
REVIEWED FOR RE-RELEASE: December 1, 2022
DATE CREDITS EXPIRE: December 1, 2024
DATE OF ORIGINAL RELEASE: June 01, 2016
For full information on this activity, please visit our CME & CE Accreditation page.