Basic Liposuction Training (LIPO 201)
A robust introduction to understanding tumescent liposuction and liposculpting.
Training videos, demos, and case studies
No scheduling needed!
ABOUT THE COURSE
LIPO 201 is a comprehensive online body aesthetics training program designed to provide members with a robust foundation for understanding tumescent liposuction and liposculpting. Dr. Assassa provides his knowledge and professional expertise with training video content that covers essential tumescent and liposculpting topics. This online liposuction training course serves as a preparation program for the hands-on training course, LIPO 301, and is designed to provide an understanding of tumescent liposuction and liposculpting on both a fundamental and introductory level.
- History of Tumescent Liposuction and Liposculpting
- Risks of Systemic Anesthesia
- Complications of the Procedure
- Pharmacology of Tumescent Technique & Tumescent Formulations Per Area
- Ancillary Pharmacology
- Oral Clinical Patient Examination
- Medical Record Evaluation and Chart Audit
- Medical Specialty Consultation & Standardized Patient Evaluation
- Anesthesiology Simulation & Antiseptic Techniques
- Pre Op Evaluation (Including Marking and Photography)
- Operating Room Preparation
- Tumescent Infiltration Technique
- Fundamentals & Techniques of Microcannula Liposculpting, Power Assisted Liposculpting, Ultrasound Liposculpting and Laser Liposculpting
- Pre and Post Liposuction and Liposculpting Care
STUDENTS MUST BE A CURRENTLY LICENSED:
(MD, DO, OB/GYN)
(DDS, DMD, BDS)
Free One Year AAAMS Basic Membership
Discount of $2,000 on LIPO 301 Registration
Upon completion of this course, students will:
- Understand the history, fundamentals, and techniques of liposuction and liposculpting
- Confidently recognize possible complications and understand how to avoid them and how to treat them
- Acquire the foundational knowledge needed to advance to LIPO 301 and perform hands-on treatment on real liposuction and liposculpting patients
Dr. Sam Assassa, M.D.,
President of The American Association of Aesthetic Medicine and Surgery (AAAMS)
Dr. Sam Assassa is a world-renowned non-invasive and aesthetic cosmetic surgery specialist. In 1995, he founded Beverly Hills Aesthetics, a cosmetic surgery center providing clients with non-invasive surgical and laser services in the comfort of his state-of-the-art facility. Dr. Assassa has extensive experience in minimally invasive medical and surgical aesthetics, has performed over 25,000 aesthetic procedures, and has lectured in over 15 countries in 3 continents to over 5,000 delegates. He is an avid contributor to the global advancement of innovative liposuction techniques and medical aesthetic procedures.