Express Liposuction Training (LIPO 201)
The ultimate online body contouring training program. It is the perfect stepping stone towards mastering the art of tumescent liposuction.
LIPO 201 serves as a preparatory program for the advanced hands-on training course, LIPO 301.
ABOUT THE COURSE
LIPO 201 is a comprehensive online body aesthetics training program designed to provide members with a robust foundation for understanding tumescent liposuction and liposculpting. Dr. Assassa provides his knowledge and professional expertise with training video content that covers essential tumescent and liposculpting topics. This online liposuction training course serves as a preparatory program for the advanced hands-on training course, LIPO 301, and is intended to offer an introduction to tumescent liposuction and liposculpting, providing a fundamental understanding of these procedures.
LIPO 201 – Topics Covered:
- History of Tumescent Liposuction and Liposculpting
- Risks of General Anesthesia
- Pharmacology of Tumescent Technique & Tumescent Formulations
- Ancillary Pharmacology
- Liposculpting Anatomy
- Fundamentals of Microcannula Liposculpting, Power Assisted Liposculpting, Ultrasound Liposculpting and Laser Liposculpting
- Patient selection
- Initial Consultation and Evaluation Techniques
- Liposculpting room setup and instrumentation
- Pre-Liposculpting Preparation and Care
- Day of surgery: Operating Room Preparation
- Day of surgery: Pre-op Marking, Photography, antiseptic method, and patient positioning
- Liposculpting Step-by-step: Tumescent Infiltration Technique, Surgical techniques including S.A.F.E. Liposculpting technique
- Post Liposculpting Care and Management
- Complications: prevention and management
- Training demo videos and case studies.
Benefits of taking LIPO 201:
- Learn from experienced and qualified instructors
- Gain a comprehensive overview of tumescent liposuction and liposculpting
- Acquire the knowledge and skills required to advance to Lipo 301 hands-on training
- Study at your own pace and convenience
STUDENTS MUST BE A CURRENTLY LICENSED:
(MD, DO, OB/GYN)
Upon completion of this course, students will:
- Gain a thorough understanding of the history, fundamentals, and techniques of tumescent liposuction and body contouring.
- Confidently recognize possible complications, understand how to avoid them, and learn effective treatment methods.
- Acquire the foundational knowledge necessary to progress to LIPO 301 and perform hands-on liposuction and liposculpting on real patients.
Dr. Sam Assassa, M.D.,
President of The American Association of Aesthetic Medicine and Surgery (AAAMS)
Dr. Sam Assassa is a world-renowned non-invasive and aesthetic cosmetic surgery specialist. In 1995, he founded Beverly Hills Aesthetics, a cosmetic surgery center providing clients with non-invasive surgical and laser services in the comfort of his state-of-the-art facility. Dr. Assassa has extensive experience in minimally invasive medical and surgical aesthetics, has performed over 25,000 aesthetic procedures, and has lectured in over 15 countries in 3 continents to over 5,000 delegates. He is an avid contributor to the global advancement of innovative liposuction techniques and medical aesthetic procedures.