Jawline & Chin Enhancement (JAW 301)
Training videos, demos, and case studies
Covered Topics Include:
- Measurements (Masculine vs Feminine)
- Safety & Anatomy
- Video demo of Masculine Jawline Contouring: Sharp & Projected Gonial Angle
- Video demo of Young Feminine Jawline Contouring & Chin Enhancement: Sharp & Tapered Gonial Angle
- Video demo of Mature Feminine Jawline Contouring: Dropped jawline to mask jowls
ABOUT THE COURSE
A proportional chin and along with a well-defined jawline are key components of an attractive face for women and men. The chin, jawline, and gonial angle define the lower face by visually separating the face from the neck and are responsible for shaping the lower face. These anatomical areas help frame the face and can determine how masculine or feminine your face looks.
STUDENTS MUST BE A CURRENTLY LICENSED:
(MD, DO, OB/GYN)
(DDS, DMD, BDS)
Upon completion of the course, students will:
- Understand the difference between masculine vs feminine lower face measurements
- Understand how to achieve the optimal results for masculine, younger feminine, & mature feminine profiles
Daniel Julien, NP
Founder of Danesthetics Medical
Dan is triple certified by the Canadian Board of Aesthetic Medicine. He is the founder of Danesthetics Medical, whose renowned non-surgical aesthetic clinic is located in the heart of Ottawa, the national capital of Canada.
Dan’s knowledge and expertise on injection techniques, facial anatomy and filler rheology are splendid. When it comes to teaching aesthetics, his approach is very enjoyable and simplified. His YouTube channel has been making waves in the medical aesthetics industry.