Contemporary Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty Online Course
#1 Online Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty Course
Learn game changing techniques & latest inventions in the Contemporary Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty Online Course, a comprehensive course that was created for practitioners with reasonable experience performing aesthetic neurotoxins and dermal fillers procedures, that are looking to acquire the proper knowledge, skills and certification on how to safely and accurately perform non-surgical rhinoplasty using dermal fillers and neurotoxins.
By taking the Contemporary Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty Online Course, attendee gets to learn the concept of non-surgical rhinoplasty, nose anatomy, danger and safe injection zones, aesthetic analysis of the nose, proper patients selection, treatment plan, dermal fillers injectable techniques, indications, contraindications, complications and how to manage these complications.
Self-Paced 100% Online Contemporary Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty Online Course
Where Is This Course Held?
Instant online access from anywhere in the world on your smart phone, tablet and computer
This activity is designed to meet the needs of physicians, physician assistants, nurses, nurse practitioners and dentists.
Upon completion of the educational activity, participants should be able to:
- Identify the anatomy and physiology of the nose, with special attention to blood vessels and nerves so they can be avoided during treatment.
- Recognize the important structures of the nose with regards to injectables and its appropriate use.
- Identify key nose features and formulate a treatment plan to use injectables to enhance its appearance
- Apply different injection techniques for optimal patient outcomes while avoiding/reducing the risk of complications.
When Is This Course?
This program is available upon registration and can be accessed at anytime.
Contemporary Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty Online Course Overview:
Contemporary Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty Online Course includes 4-hours of video training content which provides participants a comprehensive, yet concise monograph that reveals personal perspectives of concept, anatomy, and latest injection techniques on live patients.
As an extra bonus, this course will also cover in details neurotoxin injection techniques of the nasal muscles to overturn Tip Ptosis, Rhino-Gingivo-Labial Syndrome of the Smile, The Aging Nose , Nose Flare or Flutter and Wide Alar Width, excessive Columellar Show, Post-Surgical Alar or Nostril Retraction and Elevation. In addition, the course will cover the principle and technique of microbotox injection to reduce Dorsum Hyperhidrosis and Large Pores.
Contemporary Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty Online Course includes:
- Chapter 1: Introduction to Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty
- Chapter 2: Nose Surface Topography
- Chapter 3: Aesthetic Analysis of the Nose:
- Chapter 4: Gender & Ethnicity Differences
- Chapter 5: Nose Anatomy 101
- Chapter 6: Angular Rhinoplasty Concept and Techniques
- Chapter 7: Neurotoxin Injection for Nose
Criteria for Success
This CE Facial Aesthetics Master Online Program is an online aesthetics program that combines all of the above topics providing a comprehensive approach to facial aesthetics. In order to receive credit, participants should watch all videos in each section and complete each online exam that follow. A passing score of 70% on the exam is required to receive credit. Following the last exam, you will be required to fill out an online evaluation. A certificate will immediately be available to print and also emailed to you to the email provided upon successful completion of the exams and evaluation. In addition, successful members will receive a virtual badge of completion showcasing their achievements.
You may register if you are one of the following:
- Doctor (MD / DO / OB/GYN)
- Dentist (DDS / DMD / BDS)
- Physician Assistant (PA)
- Nurse (NP / RN)