Self-Paced 100% Online Contemporary Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty Online Course
Where Is This Course Held?
Instant online access from anywhere in the world on your smart phone, tablet and computer
This activity is designed to meet the needs of physicians, physician assistants, nurses, nurse practitioners and dentists.
Upon completion of the educational activity, participants should be able to:
- Identify the anatomy and physiology of the nose, with special attention to blood vessels and nerves so they can be avoided during treatment.
- Recognize the important structures of the nose with regards to injectables and its appropriate use.
- Identify key nose features and formulate a treatment plan to use injectables to enhance its appearance
- Apply different injection techniques for optimal patient outcomes while avoiding/reducing the risk of complications.
When Is This Course?
This program is available upon registration and can be accessed at anytime.
Contemporary Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty Online Course Overview:
Contemporary Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty Online Course includes 4-hours of video training content which provides participants a comprehensive, yet concise monograph that reveals personal perspectives of concept, anatomy, and latest injection techniques on live patients.
As an extra bonus, this course will also cover in details neurotoxin injection techniques of the nasal muscles to overturn Tip Ptosis, Rhino-Gingivo-Labial Syndrome of the Smile, The Aging Nose , Nose Flare or Flutter and Wide Alar Width, excessive Columellar Show, Post-Surgical Alar or Nostril Retraction and Elevation. In addition, the course will cover the principle and technique of microbotox injection to reduce Dorsum Hyperhidrosis and Large Pores.
Contemporary Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty Online Course includes:
- Chapter 1: Introduction to Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty
- Chapter 2: Nose Surface Topography
- Chapter 3: Aesthetic Analysis of the Nose:
- Chapter 4: Gender & Ethnicity Differences
- Chapter 5: Nose Anatomy 101
- Chapter 6: Angular Rhinoplasty Concept and Techniques
- Chapter 7: Neurotoxin Injection for Nose
“Extremely beneficial and thorough approach to the non-surgical rhinoplasty. I always considered adding this service to my clinic but needed the training for it. I found what I was looking for in this course”
“I am a registered nurse and differentiating myself amongst others is my knowledge in aesthetics. This was a game changer for me especially in the medspa environment”
“Helpful to know even as a plastic surgeon. I have a widened understanding of the nose anatomy and I have a deepened appreciation for facial harmony after taking this course. Highly recommended”
Criteria for Success
Contemporary Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty Online Course is an online certified course. In order to receive credit, participants should watch all videos in each section and complete each online exam that follow. A passing score of 70% on the exam is required to receive credit. Following the last exam, you will be required to fill out an online evaluation. A certificate will immediately be available to print and also emailed to you to the email provided upon successful completion of the exams and evaluation. In addition, successful members will receive a virtual badge of completion showcasing their achievements.
Course fee $650 includes:
$400 INSTANT SAVINGS FOR CURRENT AAAMS MEMBERS
- Annual AAAMS Membership ($475 value)
- Unlimited access to the 4-hour long online program
- FREE access to the Facial Masters Aesthetics Course ($475 value)
- Unlimited messaging to fellow members, board of directors and AAAMS educators
- Participation in the “Ask the Educator” discussion boards
- Discounts on AAAMS courses, memberships, workshops, seminars, conferences and more
- Quarterly e-newsletters including up-to-date industry information, events and educational opportunities
- Exclusive access to the AAAMS annual online conference which covers the following:
- Latest trends and inventions in aesthetic medicine and surgery
- Clinical case presentations with live lectures
- Organizational announcements and updates
- Special offers from our partners
You may register if you are one of the following:
- Doctor (MD / DO / OB/GYN)
- Dentist (DDS / DMD / BDS)
- Physician Assistant (PA)
- Nurse (NP / RN)