Where Is This Course Held?
Instant online access from anywhere in the world on your smart phone, tablet and computer.
When Is This Course?
This program is immediately available upon registration and can be accessed at anytime.
Course Topics Include:
- Facial Analysis
- Botulinum Toxin – Proper Marking and Injection Technique
- Botulinum Toxin – Frown Muscles Marking and Injection Technique
- Botulinum Toxin – Crow’s Feet and Eyebrow Lift Marking and Injection Technique
- Botulinum Toxin – Mentalis and Platysma Bands Marking and Injection
- Dermal Fillers – Upper Face Marking and Injection Technique
- Dermal Fillers – Glabella Lines Marking and Injection Technique
- Dermal Fillers – Frown Lines Marking and Injection Technique
- Dermal Fillers – Mid Face Marking and Injection Technique
- Dermal Fillers – Cheeks and Zygo Marking and Injection Technique
- Dermal Fillers – Marionette Lines Marking and Injection Technique
- Dermal Fillers – Lip Injection Marking and Injection Technique
The Facial Mannequin Training Program is a certified online facial aesthetics program that covers the facial analysis process, correct facial marking for botulinum toxin and dermal fillers, proper injection technique and an overall comprehensive approach to facial aesthetics. Members that successfully complete all of the required assignments will receive a printable digital certificate of completion certified by The American Association of Aesthetic Medicine and Surgery and signed by Dr. Sam Assassa. In addition, successful members will receive a virtual badge of completion that showcases their achievements within the online membership portal.
Course Fee: $1,774.99
475 Extra Savings for AAAMS Members!
Your Facial Mannequin Online Training Program package includes:
- 1 Facial Mannequin
- 31 Gauge 3 / 10cc, 5 / 16″ Insulin Syringes (10 pack)
- 1 cc / 1 ml Syringe
- 27G x 1 / 2″ – 0.4 x 13mm Needle
- 25G x 1″ – 0.5 x 25mm Needle
- White Makeup Marker
- Facial Mannequin Online Training Program
- 60-Minute Virtual Supervision Session with Dr. Sam Assassa
Course fee includes AAAMS membership:
- Annual AAAMS Membership
- Unlimited Access to “Facial Aesthetics Master Program”
- 24-7 global access to educational content and videos
- Unlimited messaging to fellow members, board of directors and AAAMS educators
- Participation in the “Ask the Educator” discussion boards
- Discounts on all AAAMS courses, future workshops, seminars, conferences and more
- Quarterly e-newsletters including up-to-date industry information, events and educational opportunities
- Exclusive access to the AAAMS annual online conference which covers the following:
- Latest trends and inventions in aesthetic medicine and surgery
- Clinical case presentations with live lectures
- Organizational announcements and updates
- Special offers from our partners
You may register if you are one of the following:
- Doctor (MD, DO, OB/GYN)
- Dentist (DDS, DMD, BDS)
- Physician Assistant (PA)
- Nurse (NP, RN, LPN/LVN)
- Medical Student / Resident