CE Accredited Facial Aesthetics 101 Series (FA 101)
A robust aesthetics training program for practitioners looking to gain an understanding of facial aesthetics and the different treatments in aesthetic medicine. Participants learn facial anatomy and physiognomy, and receive comprehensive training in Botox and dermal fillers.
ABOUT THE COURSE
Students can sign up for individual mini-courses (INTRO 101, BTX 101, andDF 101) if they do not want to complete the full FA 101 Series.
To read about AAAMS’s CE & CME accreditation and policies by medical specialty, click here.
STUDENTS MUST BE A CURRENTLY LICENSED:
(DDS, DMD, BDS)
- Access to all online learning materials
- One year Basic membership ($149 savings, issued upon course completion)
- Option to upgrade to Associate membership for $149 ($100 savings) or Fellow membership for $349 ($550 savings)
Upon completion of this aesthetic course, students will be able to:
- Identify the anatomy and physiology of the face, with special attention to blood vessels and nerves so they can be avoided during treatment.
- Recognize the important structures of the face with regards to botulinum toxin and its appropriate use.
- Identify key facial muscles and formulate a treatment plan to inject botulinum toxin based on the units of botulinum toxin to use in mixing and administration.
- Inject botulinum toxin safely and reduce the risk of complications.
- Recognize the important structures of the face with regards to dermal fillers and their appropriate uses.
- Identify key facial muscles and fat layers to build a treatment plan based on how much filler substance to use per area.
- Apply different filler injection techniques for optimal patient outcomes while avoiding/reducing the risk of complications.
Dr. Sam Assassa, M.D.,
President of The American Association of Aesthetic Medicine and Surgery (AAAMS)
Dr. Sam Assassa is a world-renowned non-invasive and aesthetic cosmetic surgery specialist. In 1995, he founded Beverly Hills Aesthetics, a cosmetic surgery center providing clients with non-invasive surgical and laser services in the comfort of his state-of-the-art facility. Dr. Assassa has extensive experience in minimally invasive medical and surgical aesthetics, has performed over 25,000 aesthetic procedures, and has lectured in over 15 countries in 3 continents to over 5,000 delegates. He is an avid contributor to the global advancement of innovative liposuction techniques and medical aesthetic procedures.