Virtual Classrooms Maintain the Benefits of In-person Learning

Male,Medical,Doctor,Or,Therapist,Uses,Headset,And,Computer,For

There is no question that virtual learning and in-person learning have their differences. The feeling of true human connection is missing in a virtual environment, but in some ways, virtual learning still upholds the many benefits that in-person learning has to offer.

Virtual and in-person learning compare in more ways than you think

Instructors are still accessible to reach and are helpful in either environment. Office hours still remain to receive that clarification you’re looking for and questions can be answered on a Zoom call, just as they would in a physical classroom. All forms of communication remain, the only difference is the instructor isn’t physically in the room with you. 

The classroom format and requirements persist. Each course, regardless of its environment,  will require certain materials, assignments, discussions, and class presence in order to receive credit. Communication is not removed from a virtual classroom in that group projects require extensive reporting, discussions involve brainstorming as group involvement, and chatter on topics in Zoom calls is encouraged. 

Related post: The AAAMS Difference: How We Support Our Members From Training Through Setting Up a Practice

Added benefits of virtual learning

Believe it or not, there are added benefits to learning virtually. The College Board released that only 40 percent of full-time, public college students actually live on campus. Therefore, the remaining 60 percent of students are saving loads of money on travel. The percentage of students that live on campus could save money on lodging, meals, and travel by moving back home and saving up to pay off potential student loan debt.

The overriding benefit is learning at your own pace. Virtual learning allows students to complete courses from the comfort of their own homes. This helps students take a break from learning to recoup and make their own schedule for a better understanding and assurance of success. 

Get the best of both worlds with AAAMS

AAAMS offers aesthetic training courses that can give you the best of both worlds. In many virtual training courses, there are no opportunities to utilize a more hands-on approach to learning. AAAMS’s self-paced and live virtual training courses allow their students to get the experience they need to truly gain the knowledge they’re seeking. 

Related post: What Is Remote Aesthetics Training And How Does It Work?

AES 101 V and MANN 201 are the training courses to consider for getting that hands-on experience. 

CE Accredited Aesthetic 101 Virtual (AES 101 V)

This comprehensive training in aesthetics integrates virtual interactive didactic sessions with a live hands-on training session on facial aesthetics from your own home. There will be participation in virtual classroom lectures, case presentations, discussions, and demonstrations on mannequins and live models. 

CE Accredited Facial Mannequin Training Program (MANN 201)

This injection training course provides an overview and demonstration of Botox and neurotoxins. During this training, participants will learn about facial muscle anatomy and its relation to facial expressions, clinical assessment, and different techniques in botulinum toxin injections.

The purpose of this course is to perfect injection techniques in facial aesthetics using botulinum toxins and dermal fillers. This course teaches participants how to use a facial mannequin during a patient consultation to help you create your patient’s treatment plan.

Learn more

Visit our course library to learn more about what we have to offer. Contact us with any questions and we are happy to help you find what you’re searching for. 

Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on google
Google+
Share on twitter
Twitter
Share on linkedin
LinkedIn
Share on pinterest
Pinterest