Did you ever think it would be possible to take a medical training course from the comfort of your own home? We’ve got you covered. AAAMS’s CE Accredited Aesthetics 101 Virtual (AES 101 V), CE Accredited Facial Aesthetics 101 (FA 101) Series, and CE Accredited Facial Mannequin Training Program (MANN 201) are among some of the best virtual aesthetic training bundles available, and we’re here to tell you why.
CE Accredited Aesthetics 101 Virtual (AES 101 V)
The CE Accredited Aesthetics 101 Virtual is a two-day comprehensive online aesthetic course run by experienced physicians. The course designed to focus on practitioners with very little to no experience performing aesthetic procedures. The goal is to equip those new to the field with the knowledge, skills, and certification in the safe and skillful use of injectables. Those who enroll in the course must be currently licensed as a doctor, nurse, physician’s assistant, or dentist.
The first day will consist of a Virtual Interactive Didactic Learning Experience. Each enrollee will come together in a virtual, interactive classroom to truly immerse themselves in aesthetic medicine. Day two will be a virtual hands-on practice where everyone’s knowledge will be put to the test. Practice will be made in your own home on mannequins and live models to receive direction and feedback from the physicians instructing the class and others enrolled.
Upon successful completion are certifications for:
- Botulinum Toxin (Botox)
- Dermal fillers
- Chemical peels
This is received digitally and will be emailed to each participant at the end of the course. Additionally, a virtual graduation ceremony will be held, along with class photos of all participants in your program.
CE Accredited Facial Aesthetics 101 (FA 101) Series
The CE Accredited Facial Aesthetics 101 Series is a complex aesthetics training program. The purpose of this series is for practitioners to gain an understanding of facial aesthetics and the multitude of treatments within aesthetic medicine. Those interested in participating must be currently licensed as a doctor, nurse, physician’s assistant, or dentist.
The core learning objectives are Facial Anatomy, Physiognomy, Botox, and Dermal Fillers. Once participants have completed the course they should be able to identify and apply a number of medical aesthetic procedures.
Knowledge gained includes:
- Ability to identify the anatomy and physiology of the face and point out blood vessels and nerves to avoid during treatment.
- Recognize the important structures of the face with regards to botulinum toxin and its appropriate use.
- Formulate a treatment plan based on key facial muscles to inject botulinum toxin-based on the units of botulinum toxin to use in mixing and administration.
- Safely inject botulinum toxin and minimize the risk of complications.
- Identify the important structures of the face with regards to dermal fillers and their appropriate uses.
- Recognize key facial muscles and fat layers to build a treatment plan based on how much filler substance to use per area.
- Apply different filler injection techniques for optimal patient outcomes while avoiding/reducing the risk of complications.
This training series is online and self-paced using pre-recorded video lectures. Instead of having to fully dedicate three days to only focusing on aesthetic training, this allows you to do so without having to drop everything on your plate.
CE Accredited Facial Mannequin Training Program (MANN 201)
The CE Accredited Facial Mannequin Training Program is a comprehensive Botox training course. In this course, you will be given an overview and demonstration of Botox and neurotoxins. The main focus of this training program includes facial muscle anatomy, its relation to facial expressions, clinical assessment, and the art of botulinum toxin injections. Those who enroll in the course must be currently licensed as a doctor, nurse, physician’s assistant, or dentist.
This very beginning of this course provides an introduction to the process of evaluating, marking, and injecting patients with botulinum toxins and dermal fillers.
What is included in this training program going forward is:
- Facial Analysis
- Botulinum Toxin
- Proper Marking and Injection Technique
- Frown Muscles Marking and Injection Technique
- Crow’s Feet and Eyebrow Lift Marking and Injection Technique
- Mentalis and Platysma Bands Marking and Injection
- Dermal Fillers
- Upper Face Marking and Injection Technique
- Glabella Lines Marking and Injection Technique
- Frown Lines Marking and Injection Technique
- Mid-Face Marking and Injection Technique
- Cheeks and Zygo Marking and Injection Technique
- Marionette Lines Marking and Injection Technique
- Lip Injection Marking and Injection Technique
Throughout this training program, participants will learn everything concerning dermal fillers and botulinum toxin. This training program will give you a clear understanding of the facial aging process, the different clinical uses of botulinum toxins and dermal fillers, how to inject both botulinum toxins and dermal fillers to obtain desired results, and how to use the facial mannequin during a patient consultation to help develop the patient treatment plan.
Grow your learning today! Don’t miss out on the opportunity to grow your learning, brush up on skills, or gain extensive knowledge of aesthetics. These three programs can do just about anything you’re searching for in this field. They differ specifically to meet your needs. Take a gander through these aesthetic courses to learn more!