Self-Paced 100% Online Training Course Covering Intravenous Micro-Nutrient Therapies
Where Is This Course Held?
Instant online access from anywhere in the world on your smart phone, tablet and computer
This activity is designed to meet the needs of physicians, physician assistants, nurses, nurse practitioners, registered naturopaths and dentists.
Upon completion of the educational activity, participants should be able to:
- Properly assess the IV patient
- Understand the basics of IV solution preparation insertion and administration
- Understand IV/PT equipment and their appropriate use
- Identify, assess and respond appropriately to complications of IV therapy and other emergencies
- Document treatment, assessment, and interventions properly
- Institute infection control plans in their Vitamindrip® clinic
- Understand provincial regulations for IV therapy
- Apply therapeutics safely and effectively to treat their patient
When Is This Course?
This course is immediately available upon registration and can be accessed at anytime.
IV Therapy 101: Introduction to IV Therapy online course overview:
IV Therapy 101: Introduction to IV Therapy is an online course by Dr. Sam Assassa, President of The American Association of Aesthetic Medicine and Surgery (AAAMS) in collaboration with Vitamindrip®. This educational online course allows practitioners to become leaders of a newly emerging form of medicine: intravenous micro-nutrient therapies. Vitamindrip® offerings are rooted in a wellness-oriented approach to care, engineered to deliver the latest breakthroughs in research across a diverse range of medical and healthcare disciplines.
This online course covers:
IV Therapy 101: Introduction to IV Therapy online course includes all of the resources, protocol work sheets, consent forms, and formulations to help you get started. The course is intended for practitioners with minimal to no previous experience performing (IV) therapy procedures that are looking to use Vitamindrip® brand products and acquire the proper knowledge, skills, and certification to administer IV therapy. In addition, this online course will provide attendees with a fundamental foundation for understanding IV therapy administration using the Vitamindrip® protocols.
- Chapter 1 – Introduction to IV Therapy: why parenteral or intravenous micro-nutrient therapies
- Chapter 2 – Scientific Evidence: essential nutrients: vitamins, minerals, and amino acids
- Chapter 3: Practical Fundamentals: sterilization, mixing protocols and vial preparation
- Chapter 4: Clinical Protocols: safety and efficacy, administration room, storage of materials, and preparation for IVT procedure
- Chapter 5: Infection Control Procedure: injection site, bio-hazardous, and waste disposal
- Chapter 6: Patient Consultation: medical history, indications and contraindications, informed consent form and consultation process
- Chapter 7: Video Demonstration: patient consultation, pre and post IV therapy administration and best practices
Disclaimer: Please note that faculty and course are subject to change without notice.
Dr. Assassa provides his knowledge and professional expertise with over 2-hours of training video content to cover essential IV therapy topics including nutrients, their efficacy, their benefits and Vitamindrip® branded formulations. This online course is designed to provide a introductory understanding of IV therapy administration on both a fundamental and practical level. The IV Therapy 101: Introduction to IV Therapy online course includes a required assignment at the conclusion that will measure the attendee’s level of understanding and test his or her knowledge. The online course maximizes on the whole approach to IV therapy.
Certificate of Completion
IV Therapy 101: Introduction to IV Therapy is a certified online course that provides a fundamental approach to IV therapy. This online course includes a required assignment at the conclusion of the course that will measure the member’s level of understanding and test his or her knowledge. Members that successfully complete all of the required assignments will receive a printable certificate of completion certified by The American Association of Aesthetic Medicine and Surgery (AAAMS) and Vitamindrip® and signed by Dr. Sam Assassa and Frank Stillo, CEO of Vitamindrip®. In addition, successful members will receive a virtual badge of completion showcasing their achievements.
Course fee $1,500 includes:
- Unlimited Access to “IV Therapy 101 Online Course”
- 24-7 global access to educational content and videos
- Unlimited messaging to fellow members, board of directors and AAAMS educators
- Participation in the “Ask the Educator” discussion boards
- Discounts on all AAAMS courses, future workshops, seminars, conferences and more
- Quarterly e-newsletters including up-to-date industry information, events, and educational
- Vitamindrip® Membership ($500 value)
- Discounts on Vitamindrip® products (saves hundreds of dollars per year)
- Exclusive access to the AAAMS annual online conference which covers the following:
- Latest trends and inventions in aesthetic medicine and surgery
- Clinical case presentations with live lectures
- Organizational announcements and updates
- Special offers from our partners
You may register if you are one of the following:
- Doctor (MD, DO, OB/GYN)
- Dentist (DDS, DMD, BDS)
- Physician Assistant (PA)
- Nurse (NP, RN, LPN or LVN)
- Registered Naturopaths (ND)
- Medical Student / Resident